Back to recipes
Sweet Potato & Broccoli
- 175g sweet potato
- 100g broccoli floret
- 30ml little one’s usual milk
Approx 4 portions
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into pieces. Place in a saucepan with just enough water to cover and bring to the boil. Place lid and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets to the pan, cover and cook for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Drain the water.. Add the milk to the pan and then use a stick blender to blend the vegetables to form a super smooth purée.
Sweet Potato, carrot & parsnips
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsnip
Approx 6 portions
- Steam the vegetables for about 20 minutes or until tender. If you don’t have a steamer, put the vegetables into a saucepan and cover the vegetables with boiling water.
- Blend the vegetables to a purée adding a little of the boiled water at the bottom of the steamer (about 75ml) or some of your little one’s usual milk.
Sweet potato, leek & pea
- 50g leek
- 400g sweet potato
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 50g frozen peas
Approx 5 portions
- Wash and slice the leek and peel and chop the sweet potato.
- Place the leek and chopped sweet potato into a pan, pour over the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Place lid and allow simmer for 2 minutes.
- Blend to make a smooth purée.